High-grade gold, located in Canada
Pretivm is constructing a high-grade underground gold mine at its Brucejack project in northern British Columbia with commercial production targeted for 2017.
- A feasibility study completed in June 2014 has outlined Proven and Probable mineral reserves in the Valley of the Kings of 6.9 million ounces of gold (13.6 million tonnes grading 15.7 grams per tonne gold);
- High-grade gold hosted in well-defined stockwork;
- The Valley of the Kings remains open to the east and west along strike and at depth;
- Exploration road access to Highway 37;
- Small environmental footprint.
Construction and engineering activities for the Brucejack Project continue to advance, and commercial production is targeted for 2017.